Racer Registration: Eureka UTV Short Course Race
Time & Location
Last minute registrations available the day of the event. Online registration is CLOSED.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE. FOOD VENDORS ONSITE.
Eureka's first inaugural UTV short course race is coming to Brookdale Farms! Register BEFORE Thursday 11/5 at 5 pm to Race! We will have various classes starting at 170cc up through the highly anticipated Unlimited class!
Each racer will be required to fill out a registration form as well as acknowledge all rules and regulations.
- Each class will run one 10-minute practice session
- Each Class will have a Heat race for gate pick for the main event, may run two heats depending on entry’s
- If two heat races need to run there will be a last chance qualifier for the main event race.
- Laps are to be determined the day of the race
- ***THIS WILL BE A DEAD ENGINE START**
- Each race will start with a green light or green flag
- There will be a 30-second board before each race begins
- A white flag means the last lap
- A Black flag means DQ and you will need to exit the track immediately
- Cutting the track to gain position will result in a 2 position penalty
- Antenatally crashing someone will result in a DQ
- If tech issues you have 2 minutes prior to race once your class is lined up to get to start line
ALL RACERS: please note that any accompanying guests in the pits with them will be required to purchase a wristband to attend the race and accompany the racer. All racers that are under the age of 17 will recieve a complimentary wristband for the accompanying parent/guardian with them in the pits.
The classes will determine the fee for the racer
$50 per racers for all classes other than unlimited class
$75 per racer for unlimited class only - $2500 purse
For Questions or to inquire about becoming a sponsor or vendor please contact Danyelle@brookdale.farm.